Philosophy & Approach
We care deeply about how to bring a different lived experience of addiction to our clients, and have dedicated our work to helping families and people with addictions gain insight, understanding and a greater sense of agency from their encounter with addiction.
Meeting the challenge of addiction in oneself or in a loved one is one of those situations which offers the most life changing opportunities possible. Let’s enter this challenge together.
Through our work together, some of the changes you can expect are:
- There will be a significant change in how you view your loved one and their addiction.
- You will begin to notice a decrease in anger, fear, judgment, and feelings of powerlessness.
- You will begin to have periods of clarity, acceptance, understanding, and calmness.
- Your appreciation and enjoyment of your loved one will begin to resurface.
- You will reconnect with your values and use them as a basis for your personal boundaries.
- You will come to understand that your loved one is having an experience of addiction and it is not who they are.
- You will learn ways to wisely and effectively support them through the journey of addiction.
Please call or contact us for our fee structure and with any questions you might have. Sessions are conducted in person, or via a Zoom video-conference call.
Contact us today! Click the button below to set up a Free New Insight Session. This free session is an opportunity for us to meet one another and talk about what changes you’re wanting and how we can support you in achieving them.
Our approach views addiction as inherently a transformative process. It is one of those experiences that comes along in life disguised as tragedy and in truth contains all the elements of an initiation into a new way of being. It is one of the reasons I am so passionate about working with family members who are affected by addiction.
Our work with families is about creating awareness and providing the means to uncover and integrate thoughts, feelings, and emotions that interfere with their authentic response to a loved one’s addiction. Through a process of gentle exploration, clients are guided to inquire into their felt sense experience of their situation. As this process unfolds, clients receive greater clarity, understanding, and an ability to respond wisely to their loved one.
Please call or contact us for our fee structure and with any questions you might have. Sessions are conducted in person, or via Zoom video-conferencing.
Contact us using the button below for a Free New Insight Session. This free session is an opportunity for us to meet one another and talk about what changes you’re wanting and how we can support you in achieving them.